Friday, June 19, 2009

Blogging as a Spiritual Discipline?

It's been weeks since I have blogged anything- actually it's been since before Lent, and here we are in Ordinary Time. It's a shame, really, because I enjoy writing. My life seems so busy, though, that I just can't find time to sit and be still, pary, think, and write- which is exactly the reason why I should write more. My life is too busy. I need to make time and space to be with my thoughts and allow the Holy Spirit to speak to me through the words that I write and read, and through the images and sounds that touch my heart. So, I am going to commit to writing more in my blog as a spiritual discipline and as a means of creating more space for contemplation and prayer. Perhaps what my musings here will be only for me, and that is fine. But, if something touches you, please let me know.

Peace and Grace to all y'all

1 comment:

Luiz Coelho said...

It was about time you started blogging again!

:)